How can you financially support a child’s Boys & Girls Club experience?
- Making a financial contribution (cash, check, credit card)
- Contributing to the Endowment Fund
- Providing an in-kind contribution
- Giving appreciated assets (securities, mutual funds, stocks)
- Bequeathing real estate/property
You can make a financial contribution today:
- By Check: Please fill out and mail your tax-deductible check to:
Boys & Girls Clubs of Union County Corporate Office
1050 Jeanette Avenue
Union, New Jersey 07083
- By Credit Card (VISA & MasterCard):
Please call our Corporate Office (908-687-7976: Alan Kornblum, Director of Development & Marketing at Extension 4 ) to make your tax deductible donation. We will mail you a receipt for your records.
- By Donating Stock:
We are now able to take stock donations to help the children of Union County in our facilities! Please call our Corporate Office (908-687-7976: Alan Kornblum, Director of Development & Marketing at Extension 4 ) to make your tax deductible donation.
A True Win-Win Situation
One of the best ways that you can provide hope and opportunity for our nation’s youth is by ensuring that Boys & Girls Clubs will always be available – for the young people of today as well as for generations to come. Making a donation through a planned gift is a great way to create a legacy of support for our youth while providing for your own future.
Planned giving offers significant benefits to you, the donor. When you make a planned gift to Boys & Girls Clubs of Union County, you will:
- Receive substantial tax benefits
- Potentially increase your income
- Provide a way of satisfying your personal and financial goals
If you have any questions about the Boys & Girls Clubs of Union County, please contact our Corporate Office by phone (908) 687-7976 extension 4 or e-mail email@example.com